Welcome to the Website of the Greater London Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
The Region covers the Branches of CAMRA operating in the Greater London area. If you go to the Links page, you will find information on all the Branches and how to contact them. Most social events in London are run at the Branch level and these will be featured in our Regional Diary page along with a number spread across the whole region.
All Branches run regular social events and many run beer festivals which will be listed in the London Beer Festivals calendar section. We will also provide detail of pub festivals who support CAMRA by advertising in London Drinker magazine.
The magazine is published by the London Branches six times a year and is distributed to a large number of pubs in the Region. Further detail can be found on the London Drinker Magazine page.
London has loads of goods pubs to sample real ale and cider in. For more information, go to the London Pubs page.
London was once known as the capital of the world for beer with the exporting of its famous brews all around the globe. Today, although there are fewer breweries, London has recently seen a growth in the number of its small brewers, see London Breweries which is being embraced wholeheartedly by Londoners. But of course, London's reputation for fine pubs has always been there with some of the best in the UK to be found here; many have been places where history has been made.
CAMRA is part of the European Beer Consumers Union, which is a consortium of beer consumer organisations across Europe. If you do not live in the UK, then why not consider joining one of CAMRA's sister organisations? For more information see http://www.ebcu.org/
Twitter / CAMRA_London
- Monday, 03:12 : RT @chiswicktabard: Thought I would let Jack show you round the Tabard for old times sake. Closing down tonight for big refit,things... fb.me/4WE3cJiF0
- Friday, 17:17 : RT @WildCardBrewery: On the menu at #WildCardBeerFest : @HackneyBrewery @kernelbrewery @CanopyBeerCo pic.twitter.com/6ZwLdVfNWw
- Friday, 15:47 : RT @microalehouse: Just look at the ales we have this Bank Holiday weekend Tables & chairs outside for you to enjoy the weather pic.twitter.com/cDVnCNc2ge
- Friday, 10:58 : RT @Dorking_Brewery: @CAMRA_London @SELondonCamra what do you think of our new branding? pic.twitter.com/mfSBnOY8Qd
- Thursday, 19:46 : RT @bexleybeerfest: Colchester Brewery tour + Colchester crawl incl. Minibus transfers. £20 per person - 13 seats left! pic.twitter.com/2ox2kWr9Kc
- Thursday, 12:35 : RT @thevicsoc: Norman Shaw Grade II* Tabard pub opposite our office has uncovered its original sign! #Chiswick pic.twitter.com/N7PHRj8dag
- Thursday, 09:42 : RT @WMDX_CAMRA: Beer festival @SizzlingPubs Crown in Northolt starts tomorrow. Branch social from 8pm. pic.twitter.com/aBZ1s2dRVZ
- Wednesday 24th August, 19:08 : Currently closed Albany Arms in Brentford available on a free of tie lease - fleurets.com/filepdfs/LA-62… pic.twitter.com/S6uBa45poY
- Thursday 4th August, 10:31 : RT @billyBdaily: Last traditional ‘wet-led’ #pub in Notting Hill comes to market with @fleurets bdai.ly/mWNC pic.twitter.com/lEsFPcmUtL
- Wednesday 24th August, 18:49 : RT @TapOnTheLine: Just a small part of our #seasonal #beer collection... And still growing! @TapOnTheLine #fullers #butcombe #Ales pic.twitter.com/v178YhKVgC