Welcome to the Website of the Greater London Region of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
The Region covers the Branches of CAMRA operating in the Greater London area. If you go to the Links page, you will find information on all the Branches and how to contact them. Most social events in London are run at the Branch level and these will be featured in our Regional Diary page along with a number spread across the whole region.
All Branches run regular social events and many run beer festivals which will be listed in the London Beer Festivals calendar section. We will also provide detail of pub festivals who support CAMRA by advertising in London Drinker magazine.
The magazine is published by the London Branches six times a year and is distributed to a large number of pubs in the Region. Further detail can be found on the London Drinker Magazine page.
London has loads of goods pubs to sample real ale and cider in. For more information, go to the London Pubs page.
London was once known as the capital of the world for beer with the exporting of its famous brews all around the globe. Today, although there are fewer breweries, London has recently seen a growth in the number of its small brewers, see London Breweries which is being embraced wholeheartedly by Londoners. But of course, London's reputation for fine pubs has always been there with some of the best in the UK to be found here; many have been places where history has been made.
CAMRA is part of the European Beer Consumers Union, which is a consortium of beer consumer organisations across Europe. If you do not live in the UK, then why not consider joining one of CAMRA's sister organisations? For more information see http://www.ebcu.org/
Twitter / CAMRA_London
- Friday, 14:30 : RT @grosvenorW7: Two new beers for this weekends hootie! @TRUMANSBEER @tinyrebelbrewco @HanwellHootie @WMDX_CAMRA pic.twitter.com/zzcWx0zRQD
- Friday, 14:29 : RT @adamandevee9: Happy hour ale! Wild card Ace of Spades £3 4-8pm @adamandevee9 @CAMRA_Official #happyhour #aceofspades #porter http://t.cpic.twitter.com/SOF1fX5T4H
- Friday, 02:15 : RT @LSL_Campaign: Royal Assent granted for #MarketRentOnly We did it! @fullpint @EdtheMeatMan @colCAMRA @ProtectPubs @CAMRA_London @CAMRA_Official@Booey_1
- Friday, 02:14 : RT @TheCastleHarrow: Next Thursday our Easter Weekend Real Ale Festival will be in full swing- 12 guest ales &the best from @FullersBrewery@CAMRA_London
- Tuesday, 09:49 : RT @WandsworthBeer: Just 10 days until the Wandsworth Beer Festival. Don't miss out. Get your tickets today! …sworthbeer-april2015.eventbrite.co.uk
- Tuesday, 09:47 : RT @WildCardBrewery: During Easter Bank Holiday Weekend we're having a 5 day Beer Festival!! Thurs 2nd - Mon 6th April. Can't Wait! http://pic.twitter.com/JDRomOR2FW
- Tuesday, 09:41 : RT @thekingsarmsse1: Meet the brewer with @ledburyrealales tomorrow from 5pm pic.twitter.com/E5rLwL0uEK
- Tuesday, 09:41 : RT @paulfrench99: Had a couple of pints of @shorttsfarmbrew Strummer at @PemburyTavern. Worthy of the name. shorttsfarmbrewery.com/our-beers http://pic.twitter.com/vVncx37FYF
- Monday, 16:18 : RT @RedemptionBrew: Never been awarded rosettes before! Our Fellowship Porter has brought such honour to our door :) pic.twitter.com/Uub765jSx6
- Monday, 16:18 : RT @WMDX_CAMRA: Branch meeting tonight @caseisaltered from 8.30pm